Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween 2007


This is Jack as we were trying to get him dressed. He wanted his "Rella" dress, just like his sisters. (Boy does he need a brother)

This is Jack after seeing himself in the bathroom mirror. We had trouble getting it off of him.

I couldn't resist putting up this close up. We made Taryn a southern belle, and the curls were done with copious amounts of hairspray and hot curling irons. The effect was cute and lasted all of an hour.

My girls, a southern belle, a queen (what else would Brenna be) and the gold princess. (Or the oscar statue, if you ask Jason.)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You have really cute costumes for all of them!!!!

Tandee said...

I have to tell you, I loved Taryn's costume! It wasn't easy getting her into the car for school, however, but she got lots of looks the whole day. Beautiful Scarlett!

Stephanie said...

Hi Heather!
You're kids are growing up so fast, and so cute! This is Stephanie Stevens. We are now in California, moved again. Come visit my blog at www.lisysmom.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Stephanie said...

Me Again,
You've been tagged. Go to my website to get more details.