Thursday, September 4, 2008

Calling the Tooth Fairy

Okay, so we're sitting at lunch today and Taryn just casually says to Jason and me, "I think if I take another bite of my sandwich my tooth is going to fall out." That came totally out of the blue. She hasn't been complaining of a sore tooth and she never even mentioned one was loose. So we take a look and realize she's right. Jason grabs hold and two wiggles later its out. That was the least dramatic first tooth lost we've ever been through, and this from our biggest drama queen.

10 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Kids are always full of surprises.

Cami said...

How fun. I'm excited for Brooklyn to lose some, but nothing yet.

Melissa said...

Too cute!!

Andrea said...

How funny!!! I love that it just came out!!

Erin Cannon said...

Way to go on the tooth! I found your blog through Holli Down's blog. FUN! It was great to see you at Kaleb's baptism. Bunco was fun! See ya soon.

Kunz fam said...

That's fun! I'm afraid Halle's first will be dramatic.

Tandee said...

Congratulations, Taryn! Was she so excited about the tooth fairy? =)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Congratulations on loosing a tooth! We are going private so send over your email and we will send you an invite. I lvoe checking in on your blog, it is so fun.

Christie said...

This is your younger friend Christie!...So I remember a dinner at Texas Roadhouse & you said you weren't ever gonna to have a blog!!!! And then you get one and don't tell ME about it! Anyways I found you blog when I was leaving a comment for Hailey... Her's our blog www.theboysnme.blogspot.com

:P
C

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Hey Heather! I just got Michelles pampered chef invite and I want to go and check it out. Are you going? I dont know where she lives though.