Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TAVACI

My girls have been in Tavaci, a singing group for the entire time we've lived in Idaho. Terri, the director, is amazing, and the shows she puts on are great. They had their winter concert a couple of weeks ago, and I'm finally getting around to putting the video up.


The first video is "The Snowman Song." This is a great example of what Terri is able to do with over 100 kids, and definitely my favorite song from the concert. I'm not sure how the video will translate onto the internet, but in person it was so COOL!

This next video is Taryn's little part. She sang with only two other kids at the beginning of one of the songs. This is a mama-pride moment; I'm so proud of her getting up and singing in front of hundreds of people at five-years-old.

1 comment:

Reisner's said...

That was really cute and Taryn looked so cute up there singing.