Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School

It's Brenna's first day of 4th Grade, but I can remember Brenna's first day of kindergarten perfectly, so I thought I'd indulge myself in a stroll down memory lane. It's amazing how fast time passes.
I can't get over how tiny she looks as a kindergartner, or how mature she looks now.

Kylee's look is more mature, but her size is nearly the same.

And my newest kindergartner. She looks grown up to me, but I think that comes with the perspective of how fast they grow up once they hit school.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you only have one kid home now! I am kinda looking forward to those days, but kinda not.

Reisner's said...

Oh they look so cute. It's amazing how little and cute they look and now they just look older and not like little girls but beautiful girls.
So with Bradley's scrapbook that you did where do you find page protectors because I have some friends with those kind of books like that but they can't find page protectors. So anyways if you would know of a place that would be great.
Also one more thing, I love that cooking utensil you got me for my bday, I use it all the time! I was just thinking about that tonight and how thankful I am for the gift.

Andrea said...

It is amazing how fast they grow into young women rather than little girls. Your girls are beautiful!!

Fosters said...

Way too cute! It's fun to see them look so young and wonder what they will be like say three years from now! I'm jealous! I REALLY wanted Colton to go to Kindergarten this year!

Cami said...

How fun to see them grow. Cute little girls.

Tandee said...

They are all so cute! And it's fun to see how much they've grown. I love Jack's b-day cake, by the way! Good job! =)