Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jack's Diego-Go-Go B'Day

Jack turned 3 today! (My "baby" is 3, that's hard to swallow.)
He had an all Diego Birthday.

His cake

was Diego. (and another attempt at fondant cakes. My mom and sister told me that on the Food Network they would have molded a 3-D Diego out of blown sugar, and I told them where they could put it. :))

Almost all of his presents

were Diego, almost like his friends knew.

And Jack was the center of attention and king of his world. So he was happy.

Happy Birthday Bug!

4 comments:

Fosters said...

I think your cakes are way cute! Don't mind Aunt Bevie and Holly! What do they know anyway! Crazy that Jack is 3. Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Andrea said...

Did you make that cake too? You are soo talented!!

jamirclark said...

I wish you still lived here so my kids would get something other than a rectangular cake that can be decifered saying "happy birthday" with only the best of reading glasses! I can't believe our boys are 3! (Well, technically, we still have 4 days, but still!) Happy birthday, Jack!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am so glad to be blogging nerds together! Your pictures are so cute, I love the Diego cake.