Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter 2009

It was a much happier easter for us in Idaho this year. There was no snow! But there was a fabulous double rainbow the night we dyed eggs. It was so cool and bright and it made a full arc in the sky, although we weren't able to get pics of the full arc. (Just too dang big.)The kids hunted eggs twice this year. Uncle Mike and Aunt Laura hosted one egg hunt and Aunt Holly and Grandma Norma hosted the other one. It was fun and the kids ended up with so much candy you'd have thought it was Halloween.



Being the dork that I am, I like the kids to match colors on the holidays (I've come a long way from when the three girls used to wear the same dress. I had to change, though, because Jack just didn't look as good in the dresses.) Anyway, I really love this pic of my kids.

3 comments:

Reisner's said...

Good to see a new post. I love the color cordinated outfits. If I had two girls I would probably do the same thing as you and have them wear the same dress. The kids are getting so big.

reisnersest03 said...

It's about dang time to have a post from ya!! Those are really cute pictures!! I need to get those rainbow ones from you! That was so pretty!!

iamegyptian2100 said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض