Thursday, May 7, 2009

Taryn Turns 6!!!!!

I lost my cord to my camera for a while, but I found it now, so let the blogging begin.

Taryn's 6th birthday was supposed to be Welcome Spring. I got the idea two weeks earlier when the temps were in the high 50's. Fast forward to her birthday, freezing cold and wet outside and we had the Welcome Spring birthday indoors.

Her cake was one giant cup cake, which I loved. It was easy to make and easy to decorate.
But I had left over batter so I made these:


I thought my family would enjoy the cupcakes, but I forgot how much kids love cupcakes. The end of the story is that my family enjoyed a giant cupcake for a week and the kids ate the little cupcakes.


Taryn had all her friends from kindergarten there. She had a great time and this is my favorite picture from the whole party.


No comments: